Orphaning/retiring 2 packages

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 2 13:30:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't use these 2 packages any more, and don't want to continue
maintaining them.

If someone want to take over, I'll be happy to pass them. But if nobody
express their interest in the next few days, I'll just retire them.

# weighttp

This package hasn't had any upstream release since 2011. Well, upstream
didn't actually release anything, they just tagged the commit with
"v0.3", so I was generating the tarball myself.

There have been 6 commits in master since the last release, all in
2013.

So all in all, upstream is dormant, at best.

# docx2txt

Last release was in 2014, I guess it works overall, but like I said I
don't use it myself any more.

Cheers,

--
Mathieu