yum for mock in RHEL 6?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:23:54 UTC 2015

Dne 3.6.2015 v 16:31 Mathieu Bridon napsal(a):
> Except that builds made on Fedora Koji all use yum to populate the mock
> chroot, not dnf.
>
> As a result, it is the mock default configuration of using dnf which is
> non-standard.

In February, during DevConf.cz I talked with several rel-engs (namely dgilmore and probinson).
And we agreed to first enable DNF in local Mock configs for F23 and get some feedback. Basically to get some real world
testing before it is deployed in Koji. And it was promised to get this change to Koji some time later - but still in F23
time-frame.
I believe this is worked on as I sent initial patch for Koji to builsys ML, but dgilmore wanted to do that little bit
differently.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA