Unresponsive maintainer for libiscsi

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 20:45:41 UTC 2015

On 06/03/2015 03:51 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been trying to get in touch with Paulo Bonzini (bonzini) about the
> version of libiscsi in Fedora. I've not been able to get ahold of him by his
> Red Hat email address, Bugzilla, or IRC.
>
> Has anyone been able to contact him?

He's been active on other channels this week. CCd now

I assume this is about bug 1221669, update to libiscsi-1.14.0 ?

I can do the rebase. Paolo, any technical reason this wasn't updated yet? If
not I'll do it before end of the week

Neal, if you're interested in libiscsi, want to become a co-maintainer? Just
apply in pkgdb and I'll add you

- Cole