virt-manager - libappindicator-gtk3 - remmina

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jun 4 01:36:21 UTC 2015

Simone Caronni wrote:
> Was Remmina the only program built against libappindicator (not sure I got
> all cases in the repoquery)?

There is also gnome-rdp (uses it through appindicator-sharp), where upstream
made it a mandatory dependency. And your own queries also bring up uget.

Unfortunately, that's all, which means my call for action:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-March/196343.html
over a year ago (!) has been almost completely ignored all this time. :-(

I recommend filing a bug against each and every affected GTK+ application.

        Kevin Kofler