F23 System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 06:52:43 UTC 2015

Dne 1.6.2015 v 14:03 Jan Kurik napsal(a):
> = Proposed System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver =
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver

The "How To Test" section now contains a lot of steps such as "configure
NM", "enable/disable service", but when there will be something which I
can get working just by something like "dnf install localsdnsresolver".
I hope that I won't need to do this steps manually after F23
installation, otherwise it could be hardly called "default". So when
there will be available final version which does not need any additional
configuration available for testing?

Vít