New contributor looking for Python projects/packages...

Alex G.S. alxgrtnstrngl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:38:01 UTC 2015

Devel,

Fedora is my favorite Linux distribution by a wide margin and I currently
enjoy Workstation on both my work (devops) and home computer.  I've started
working with Python and I want to contribute back to Fedora by taking on
small tasks where needed.  Can you suggest a list of Python based/oriented
components or packages that really need developers/maintainers and aren't
too overwhelming or complex for a first-time contributor?  Also is there a
person you suggest I reach out to as a point of contact for new
contributors?

Thank you!

Best,
Alexander GS