f22 screensaver/lockout issue requiring reboot :/

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Jun 10 13:04:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am I the only one who is constantly locked out of their X session on
fedora 22? Once the screen locks, it refuses my actual password to
unlock. Even killing X with ctrl-alt-backspace doesn't help because
it will just startup again in locked screen mode. I basically have
to reboot every time my screen locks. And yes, the screensaver
preferences even have "lock screen after" unselected but my screen
gets locked anyway.

I originally upgraded from f19 to f22beta, and even upgraded to
updates-testing which did not help.

Already tried the rm -rf .gnome* trick in case my f19 settings were
interfering.

Paul