Minutes from Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-06-11)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 18:18:25 UTC 2015

#fedora-meeting-2: Env and Stacks (2015-06-11)

Meeting started by hhorak at 17:00:29 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-06-11/env-and-stacks.2015-06-11-17.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* greetings  (hhorak, 17:00:49)

* Env&Stacks elections -- what questions to ask the candidates?
   (hhorak, 17:04:27)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire
     (hhorak, 17:04:41)
   * new question "What interests you from Env and Stacks, and which
     projects would you contribute to?"  (hhorak, 17:12:12)
   * let's also steal question from Council "I've What are the most
     pressing issues facing Fedora today? What should we do about them?"
     (hhorak, 17:14:33)
   * ACTION: gathering feedback from users  (hhorak, 17:19:44)
   * LINK: http://piratepad.net/env-and-stacks-users-feedback   (hhorak,
     17:20:07)
   * ACTION: all to check and brainstorm at
     http://piratepad.net/env-and-stacks-users-feedback about what
     feedback we'd like to get from fedora users, we'll pick some good
     questions later  (hhorak, 17:21:50)
   * ACTION: Council Engineering update  (hhorak, 17:22:15)
   * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service
     (hhorak, 17:26:11)
   * ACTION: Fedora-DockerFiles and behave to Fedora 23 as
     ChangeProposal.  (phracek, 17:34:58)
   * LINK: https://github.com/containers-tools/cct   (hhorak, 17:47:06)

* RHSCL Docker images compatibility with Fedora/Atomic use cases
   (hhorak, 17:50:33)
   * LINK: http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/   (hhorak, 17:59:12)

* open floor  (hhorak, 17:59:45)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/projectatomic/ContainerApplicationGenericLabels
     (hhorak, 18:03:01)

Meeting ended at 18:17:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* gathering feedback from users
* all to check and brainstorm at
   http://piratepad.net/env-and-stacks-users-feedback about what feedback
   we'd like to get from fedora users, we'll pick some good questions
   later
* Council Engineering update
* Fedora-DockerFiles and behave to Fedora 23 as ChangeProposal.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * gathering feedback from users
   * all to check and brainstorm at
     http://piratepad.net/env-and-stacks-users-feedback about what
     feedback we'd like to get from fedora users, we'll pick some good
     questions later
   * Council Engineering update
   * Fedora-DockerFiles and behave to Fedora 23 as ChangeProposal.

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* hhorak (74)
* phracek (40)