Orphaned packages looking for new maintainers

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:15:27 UTC 2015

On 06/17/2015 09:30 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I've just orphaned packages owned by 'vicodan' as he has not been
> reachable and his bugzilla account is not functional per fesco ticket:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1448
>
> Please feel free to take on the point of contact for any of these
> packages if you wish:

<snip>

>  ConsoleKit (f20) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ConsoleKit/
>  ConsoleKit (f21) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ConsoleKit/
>  ConsoleKit (f22) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ConsoleKit/
>  ConsoleKit (master) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ConsoleKit/
>  udisks (f20) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/udisks/
>  udisks (f21) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/udisks/
>  udisks (f22) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/udisks/
>  udisks (master) to 'orphan' https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/udisks/

For ConsoleKit and udisks 1, please think twice before taking them :)

Would be nice to be able to finally retire them at some point. From a
quick repoquery, it seems that there's only a handful of packages that
still require them, LXDE session stuff for ConsoleKit and emelfm2 for
udisks.

$ repoquery --whatrequires ConsoleKit ConsoleKit-devel ConsoleKit-docs ConsoleKit-libs ConsoleKit-x11 -s | sort | uniq

ConsoleKit-0.4.5-9.fc22.src.rpm
lxdm-0.4.1-9.fc22.src.rpm
lxsession-0.4.6.1-8.fc22.src.rpm

$ repoquery --whatrequires udisks -s | sort | uniq

emelfm2-0.9.1-3.fc22.src.rpm
udisks-1.0.4-16.fc23.src.rpm

--
Kalev