F23 System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 13:29:18 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> On 18.6.2015 13:14, Bastien Nocera wrote:

networkd isn't supported as a backend for WorkStation (no gnome-shell, or gnome-control-center
integration). And systemd doesn't like its internal services depending on third-party
services. So you'd most likely have to talk directly to your DNSSEC service to get the
information.

> Could you please explain how can we do that in environments without
> NetworkManager?

Front-ends would talk directly to your service.