FESCO Elections - June 2015 - Results

Parag Nemade panemade at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:10:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Jan Kurik <jkurik at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
I think if possible we should avoid voting period when there is any big
event is happening. Like we had FUDCon Pune happened last week so many
people in APAC were busy for this event.

Also we need more promotion on Fedora Planet or Fedora Magazine when voting
opens then maybe 2 or 1 days remaining post for voting to end. I was busy
last week so not sure if someone posted about FESCo voting period there. If
we think voting period is less then we may want to extend it to total 10
days.

Regards,
Parag Nemade.