DNSSEC/unbound -> boingboing.net failures

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jun 30 17:01:19 UTC 2015

With that many CNAMEs requiring validation and intermittent failure, my guess is your wifi is dropping a significant amount of queries.

This is a case where shorter negative cache lifetimes should help a lot. This should come into dnssec-trigger very soon.

What will also help is once edns-query-chain is implemented and supported by the upstream resolver, as that reduces the query to one tcp query

Sent from my iPhone