GNOME 3.15.91 megaupdate

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:41:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

It's that time of the year again: GNOME 3.15.91 beta release is coming
out [1] this week while we're deep in the Alpha freeze in the Fedora land.

I'm running point on the 3.13.91 builds and will submit them as a single
megaupdate in Bodhi later this week.

If you are helping with builds, please use the f22-gnome side tag where
we collect all the F22 builds. Use 'fedpkg build --target f22-gnome' to
submit builds there [2].

In addition to the koji side tag, we also have the 3.15.91 spreadsheet
at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzJKpbiGX1zdGJzeU9waFJFZmgyQzBuN2VxU0lxbHc&pli=1#gid=0
For the f22-gnome side tag builds, there's no need to duplicate the
builds in the spreadsheet; I'll pick up everything in the side tag
anyway. But if you have anything extra to add, other builds that aren't
in f22-gnome, feel free to add those to the spreadsheet and I'll pick
them up for the megaupdate.

The spreadsheet can also be useful to add extra bugzilla ticket numbers
that should be listed as fixed by the Bodhi update.

Thanks for the attention and I'll submit the update later this week when
all the builds are done and it passes my own testing.

--
Thanks,
Kalev

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointFifteen
[2] Rawhide builds are done as normal, this is only for F22