Subject: Self Introduction: Sandro Bonazzola

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:41:25 UTC 2015

> Il 27/02/2015 18:26, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade ha scritto:
>>> Hi,
>>
>>   Hello and Welcome Sandro!
>>
>>> following [1] I'm writing for introducing myself.
>>> My name is Sandro Bonazzola and I'm a Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat.
>>> I'm leading RHEV integration team and I'm oVirt[2] project release manager.
>>> I'm also representing oVirt project in CentOS Virt SIG[3].
>>> In the past I contributed to several open source projects[4] and I was a former Gentoo Linux developer[5] several years ago.
>>> My FAS account is sbonazzo[6].
>>> I'm interested in packaging oVirt and its missing dependencies within Fedora.
>>
>>   I am a Fedora packager sponsor, and have particular interest in learning
>> more about virtualization related projects, so, I can help and sponsor you.
>> Do you already have a review request?
>
> Yes I have one:
> Bug 1197132 - Review Request: reflections - a Java runtime metadata analysis
> But now I see it's a duplicate of
> Bug 834574 - Review Request: reflections - Java run time meta data analysis
>
> So no requests open for now. Other request will follow, for packaging oVirt under Fedora, a long list of deps is sitll missing.
> Thanks for your welcome and your offer of sponsorship!

  We can continue later on private mail, but at first I would suggest
comparing your package with the other, still under review.
  You can also test most common problems running fedora
review, for example, even before making a review request, you
can run:

$ fedora-review -n NAME -r

where NAME is output of "rpm -qp --qf "%{NAME}" $SRPM", -r is to
tell it to use the spec from the srpm. You may also add something
like "-m fedora-rawhide-x86_64" to the fedora-review command line,
if your /etc/mock/default.cfg is not already pointing to a rawhide
config.

>>> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Introduce_yourself
>>> [2] http://www.ovirt.org
>>> [3] http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization