Looking for co-maintainers for hadoop and friends

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:39:33 UTC 2015

Rob,

I can help you co-maintaining the packages. Though my primary skill set
currently is python, I've 3+ years of experience in Java and I've worked on
hadoop. I am very new to packaging, I want to get started & I can catch up
fast.

I'll be having limited connectivity for next couple of days. I can catch up
with you once I get connection.

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni
irc : coolsvap