Looking for co-maintainers for hadoop and friends

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:44:37 UTC 2015

Rob,

Currently I am not a packager. I will need a sponsor.

my FAS id is coolsvap.

I will need a bit of your help first up. Then I can work independently.

I am having some free time on Friday. Will you able to spend some time on
irc, we can discuss and get started.

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni
irc : coolsvap