FESCo Meeting Minutes (2015-03-04)

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 13:59:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 15:54 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> On 03/05/2015 03:52 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 09:06 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> >
> >> An typical outcome from a group of individuals that do not know what
> >> they are doing and are making decisions based on their own personal
> >> feeling and popularity rather then common sense, practicality and hard
> >> technical facts.
> > If you're going to insult the quality of my work you could at least wait
> > until after I've done it.
>
> I did ( until after you voted )

Right, fine.  It's clear you have a grudge about whatever, and no
diplomacy on my part is likely to fix that.  I don't need this kind of
abuse; I _certainly_ don't need it for making a good-faith effort to
finish a class of work that that _you_ also think needs doing.

I'm done talking to you.  Keep it up and I'll be done listening to you,
too.

- ajax