[Test-Announce] 2015-03-09 @ ** 15:00 ** UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 7 07:16:05 UTC 2015

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2015-03-09
# Time: ** 15:00 UTC ** NOTE TIME CHANGE
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's QA meeting time again! Daylight savings kicks in in North America
(at least, my bit of it) this weekend, so I'm scheduling this meeting
for 15:00 UTC. If your clocks go back this weekend, the meeting should
be at the same local time as it was before. If your clocks don't go
back, it will be one hour earlier.

We signed off on Fedora 22 Alpha on Friday, so let's check we've done
all the rest of the necessary work around Alpha and do a bit of
planning ahead for Beta. We can also check in on upcoming Test Day
events.

If you have any other topic ideas, please reply to this mail and we'll
add them in the meeting! Thanks folks.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 22 Alpha final check-in