mpich 3.1.4 in rawhide - soname changes

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Mar 11 19:51:41 UTC 2015

I updated mpich 3.1 to 3.1.4 in rawhide.  I wouldn't have thought this would
make a difference, but apparently upstream decided to rename libraries
(libmpich.so.12 -> libmpi.so.12) and drop a sub-library (libopa.so.1),
apparently not having any understanding of how sonames work.  Or perhaps I'm
just naive in thinking a 3.1 -> 3.1.4 version jump shouldn't introduce ABI
incompatible changes.

So, things need to be rebuilt in rawhide.  I checked in the changes to F22
have haven't built yet.  mpich needs a rebuild in F22 though I think for
fortran mod api changes.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com