Harden_all_packages_with_position-independent_code + guile modules

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Mar 12 17:14:06 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 02:49:03PM +0000, Tom Hughes wrote:

> On top of which there seems, despite a number of questions posted here since
> the change went live, very little assistance from the proposal owners with
> fixing packages that have been broken by it.

I do not see much value in repeating responses if others have already
figured something out. So to workaround build failures because of it for
individual packages is to disable the flags for the respective package.
This allows to build a package for now so the actual problem can be
analysed without disturbing updates for the package.

Regards
Till