Fedora 22 Change Checkpoint: 100% Code Complete Deadline in two weeks

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 11:56:34 UTC 2015

Hi!
This is a reminder, that Fedora 22 Change Checkpoint: 100% Code
Complete Deadline is coming in two weeks. It's important milestone
as for this release, we'd like to strictly adhere to schedule and
contingency plan may be put into effect for Changes that miss
this deadline. As always, the list will be shared with FESCo.

2015-03-31 Change Checkpoint: 100% Code Complete Deadline
2015-03-31 Fedora 22 Beta Freeze

Expected bug state is ON_QA - Change has to be code complete and
can be tested in the Beta release (optionally by Fedora QA).

Please make sure to update state of yours Change(s) bug(s) on time.
In case of any problems, let me know, we will try to find working
solution.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Schedule

Expect more nagging in Change bug(s) between now and Beta Freeze ;-).

Thanks
Jaroslav