Self Introduction: Marcin Haba

Marcin Haba marcin.haba at bacula.pl
Sun Mar 22 03:53:38 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am going to try join to Fedora packagers.

My experience with GNU/Linux I started about 14 years ago. I do not have
favorite GNU/Linux distribution. Depending on my needs, I install
specific distribution on VM environment or on physical host.

I like learning new things from operating systems area, I believe that
here I get to know a lot of new things.

I created and I develop Baculum tool. It is web interface to Bacula
Community services. In RedHat Bugzilla I added Package Review ticket for
Fedora. Thank you in advance for look in this ticket and help with
Baculum packaging.

Regards.
Marcin