Regarding GSoC project - AskFedora UX/UI & Functionality Overhaul

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:27:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-03-22 at 21:27 +0530, Kalpani Anuradha wrote:
> In the source for testing in Git, it says "After pulling this
> repository a few steps must be taken so the database is migrated and
> static files are generated". I need to know what are these steps so
> that I can start being familiarized with the code and modify it.

You need to look at the askbot documentation here and so on[1]

[1] http://askbot.org/doc/install.html

I suggest you get in touch with the Fedora community members who are
marked as mentors for that particular subproject.

The Fedora infrastructure team maintains the Ask Fedora instance.
--
Thanks,
Regards,