"askbot-setup" command not found

Kalpani Anuradha anuradha.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Mon Mar 23 09:58:45 UTC 2015

Thank you Suchakra, Corey Sheldon and Ankur Sinha for the support. And
after viewing the AskFedora Redesign Plan my interest to contribute towards
this project further increased.

As initial work to get involved in the GSoC project "AskFedora UX/UI &
Functionality", I'm trying to install Askbot and get familiarized with its
code.

I refered the project documentation at http://askbot.org/doc/install.html
in installing Askbot and followed the steps of installation by cloning the
code from the development repository.

But after the following appears,

Thanks for installing Askbot.
To start deploying type: askbot-setup

when typed the askbot-setup command, I get an error saying the command was
not found. I searched the internet and found that some others also have had
the same problem but I could not find any proper solution.

Can someone please help me with this? ( I have Python version 2.6 installed
in my machine )

Thank you
Anuradha Welivita