"askbot-setup" command not found

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Mon Mar 23 13:20:50 UTC 2015

On Mar 23, 2015 3:58 AM, "Kalpani Anuradha" <anuradha.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk>
wrote:

> Thank you Suchakra, Corey Sheldon and Ankur Sinha for the support. And
after viewing the AskFedora Redesign Plan my interest to contribute towards
this project further increased.

> As initial work to get involved in the GSoC project "AskFedora UX/UI &
Functionality", I'm trying to install Askbot and get familiarized with its
code.

> I refered the project documentation at http://askbot.org/doc/install.html
in installing Askbot and followed the steps of installation by cloning the
code from the development repository.

> But after the following appears,

> Thanks for installing Askbot.
> To start deploying type: askbot-setup

> when typed the askbot-setup command, I get an error saying the command
was not found. I searched the internet and found that some others also have
had the same problem but I could not find any proper solution.

> Can someone please help me with this? ( I have Python version 2.6
installed in my machine )

> Thank you
> Anuradha Welivita
>
> --

What version of askbot and Fedora are you using? `rpm -q askbot` will help,
share the output.