pingou changed owner of guake (f20) to 'pingou'

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 24 15:35:52 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 09:27:51AM -0600, Jerry James wrote:
>    On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:23 AM, <notifications at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>      pingou changed owner of guake (f20) to 'pingou'
>      A  A  A  A  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/guake/
>
>    Did something change this morning?A  In the last hour, I've gotten lots of
>    notification emails like this one for packages that I have nothing to do
>    with.A  That hasn't happened before this morning.A  Furthermore, ....
>
>      --
>      You received this message due to your preference settings at
>      https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications//fmnscmcommits.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29392
>
>    Okay, maybe my preferences were changed somehow.A  So I followed this
>    link, logged in, and then was greeted with a page containing only this
>    text:
>    Forbidden
>    You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is
>    either read-protected or not readable by the server.
>    Is somebody monkeying with the notification system?A  If so, could you
>    please monkey it back to its previous state?

We have changed the way notifications are sent to the scm-commits mailing list.
Before we had notification sent by the git hook, by pkgdb, by X Y and Z.
With the move to production of FMN a little while ago, we had in mind of
switching the notifications to scm-commits to use this system, and over the last
hour we have done it.

So emails sent to scm-commits now come from FMN, allowing, for example,
consolidation of the pkgdb notifications.

So I guess your email filter might have to be adjusted for this change.

Pierre