A proposal for Fedora updates

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Mar 26 22:26:33 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Bojan Smojver <bojan at rexursive.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been a bit perplexed by the Fedora updates recently (talking about
> F-21 specifically). Many of them appear to be obsolete the moment they
> hit stable, sometimes even testing.
>
> Take the kernel, for instance. 3.19.2-201.fc21 replaced the previous
> build in bodhi on the 24th.

bodhi - 2015-03-24 21:53:42
This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 21 testing updates
repository.

bodhi - 2015-03-26 21:48:10
This update has been pushed to testing

Yeah I'm a little confused why it took two days for the push to happen
to updates-testing.

http://ur1.ca/jzqzj

That might be normal in that it takes a while for mirrors to update,
although I'm not sure how long (it could be days).

--
Chris Murphy