A proposal for Fedora updates

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 08:42:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:15:16 +0000 (UTC)
>Bojan Smojver <bojan at rexursive.com> wrote:
>
>> Corey Sheldon <sheldon.corey <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > those ARE mirror list links the master mirror servers to be exact.
>>
>> Really not a file distribution problem I'm trying to get at here. If
>> you check out these two URLs:
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4457/kernel-3.19.2-201.fc21
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4600/firefox-36.0.4-1.fc21
>>
>> You will see what I'm talking about. It takes several days for RPMs
>> to move from pending to actual "something" status.
>
>Normally that is not the case.
>
>However, this week we have had a pile of issues getting updates to
>push out.
>
>Finally the push Dennis started on Tuesday went out today.
>
>He's doing another one now and hopefully we will be back on track.
>
>If you wish to test something before it's fully pushed to testing, you
>can download it directly from the buildsystem via the web interface,
>koji command line or bodhi client command line.
Any way to get the push actually working? I've submitted yesterday a
security update mid day EST for F21 and F22 and it is not yet even
considered for a push ~14-15 hours after.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeipa-4.1.4-1.fc21,slapi-nis-0.54.2-1.fc21
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeipa-4.1.4-1.fc22,slapi-nis-0.54.2-1.fc22

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy