python-yubico updates (testing wanted)

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 21:24:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-23 at 13:08 -0400, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-yubico-1.2.3-1.fc20
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-yubico-1.2.3-1.fc21
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-yubico-1.2.3-1.fc22
>
> I have just created updates for python-yubico. This new upstream
> release just adds support for new YubiKey devices (such as YubiKey
> NEO). I'd love some testing!
>
> To test:
> 1. Install the new python-yubico package
> 2. Insert your YubiKey
> 3. Run:
> $ python -c 'import yubico; yubico.find_yubikey()'
>
> If this command silently returns, everything should be working.

I seem to have managed to get Bodhi into a strange state and I'm not
sure how to resolve it.

As you can see, I pushed updates to F20, F21 and F22 at the same time.
I enabled karma automatism. The F22 update has +1 karma and the F21
update has +3.

When the F21 update was being automatically pushed to stable,
taskotron reported that the upgradepath test failed and that push to
stable was unavailable. The failure was because F22 has a lower
version than F21. However, this is because F21's package was getting
pushed (this test should really take into consideration updates-
testing). It says I can "re-enable the automatic push" but when I
attempted to do that it failed. Nor can I push to stable manually.

Where do I go from here?

Nathaniel