A proposal for Fedora updates

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:15:51 UTC 2015

Sanity of the key vault as i understand it  as its air-gapped  (the no ssh
part)

Corey W Sheldon
Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor
(p) 310.909.7672
G+: <https://www.plus.google.com/+CoreySheldon>
LinkedIn: <https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=70127804>
Github: <https://www.github.com/linux-modder>
Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/corey.sheldon>
Several Communities on Stack Exchange <https://www.stackexchange.com>

<http://www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine>

Tutoring in person or via any of the following platforms:
HackHands <https://www.hackhands.com>
Wizpert <https://www.wizperts.com>
FieldNation <https://www.fieldnation.com>
AirPair <https://www.airpair.com>
Truelancer <http://www.truelancer.com>

{PayPal,Google Wallet/Play store, Apple Pay}
pub  3072D/718BF597
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE958C5D6718BF597> 2014-12-08
      Key fingerprint = 2930 99EB 083D D332 0752 88C4 E958 C5D6 718B F597
uid     Corey Sheldon (Fedora Key) <sheldon.corey at gmail.com>