[Test-Announce] 2015-04-30: Software Center / Apper Test Day!

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 1 21:21:50 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-01 at 15:30 -0500, Abdel G. Martínez L. wrote:
> Hello Adam!
>
> Is this Test Day still available? I see updates on the wiki but no
> one have
> tested.
>
> When is going to be the real Test Day?

Hum? I see results from four different testers: pschindl, lbrabec,
juliuxpigface, and satellit. Indeed juliux even tested yumex too (I
have to add a note of those results to the page).

You can still run the tests and add results now, though - as it says
at the top of the page:

"If you come to this page before or after the test day is completed,
your testing is still valuable, and you can use the information on
this page to test, file any bugs you find at Bugzilla, and add your
results to the results section."

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson