GCC 5 compatibility problems: GCC 4.10?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Sat May 9 04:06:39 UTC 2015

It's not in Fedora - RStudio Server. It's not in any distro; they
package it themselves for Debian/Ubuntu, openSUSE and RHEL/CentOS. If
you want it on Fedora you have to build it from source.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>
>> Yes, I'm currently blocked with a major package that compiles on GCC
>> 4.9.1 but collapses in the link step on GCC 5.1.1. I've notified the
>> upstream and they're either fix it or tell me to abandon hope of
>> running on Fedora. ;-)
>

> What package?
>
> -- Rex
>
> --

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.