Stuck build?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:48:11 UTC 2015

Can somebody from infrastructure see what is going on with a build that
seems to be stuck?  I launched a fairly large chain build yesterday, to
build a new version of NTL and rebuild all of its dependencies.  Everything
went well until the very last stage of the chain build, which holds
Macaulay2 and sagemath.  First, I got a notification that the sagemath
build was canceled.  I didn't cancel, and the notification gave no further
information.  Perhaps such notifications could be improved in the future to
say *why* a build was canceled?

The Macaulay2 part is still going tonight, but if I look on koji, it shows
that all of the subparts are green:

So why is the build itself not marked as complete?  Did this suffer a
similar fate as the sagemath part?

Thanks,
--
Jerry James