Fedora 22 Dispplay with stripes

Samuel Sieb samuel at sieb.net
Tue May 12 15:16:41 UTC 2015

On 05/12/2015 07:29 AM, Sergio Belkin wrote:
> I'm trying Fedora 22 and shows randomly stripes, my info:

It didn't do this with F21?  Can you describe the effect more or take a
picture?  I have some weird background image distortions on a similar
video controller with F21.

> Video card:
>
> Slot:   00:02.0
> Class:  VGA compatible controller
> Vendor: Intel Corporation
> Device: 82945G/GZ Integrated Graphics Controller
> SVendor:        Elitegroup Computer Systems
> SDevice:        Device 1b76
> Rev:    02
> Driver: i915
> Module: i915

What did you use to get this list?  It's different than the lspci
output.  lspci identifies mine as:
Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)