Fedora on Android

Les Howell hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu May 14 00:03:49 UTC 2015

Hi, guys,
	I created a new UI for GRBL using Python with tkinter.  Not bad, but it
won't work on an Android Notepad (GX10 from a company called EKEN),
which was my target.  Quit laughing, I know every one of you has had
some similar experience where a language wouldn't port someplace...

	Anyway, I had seen some reports of Fedora on Android.  I have been
searching for over an hour and cannot for the life of me find Fedora for
Android.  I have seen links to various apps that will sort of be linux,
and some that have some functionality, but reading the reviews has left
me wondering if my favorite group of developers has given up on these
little useful devices?  Looking at the new Fedora offerings, I get
Workstation, Server, and Cloud.  But I could not for the life of me
figure out which would work on Android A20 processors??

	Please Help.  This little pad has but one destination, driving my own
milling machine, so rooting it is definitely an option, but I would
prefer if there were some way to boot from the SD card with linux to
verify that it works first.  Just to keep it simple...

	Can someone please point me in a good direction to start.

Regards,
Les H