[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-05-18 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 15 20:53:48 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel Monday's QA meeting. Kparal and I
talked it over on IRC earlier and neither of us see anything urgent for
the QA meeting agenda, and it'd be better to spend the time testing
F22.

If anyone can think of something urgent to discuss, please reply to
this mail and we can get together at the usual time (15:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting).

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson