F23 System Wide Change: Mono 4

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:06:03 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Moez Roy <moez.roy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mono is updated in Rawhide. Can a proven-packager run a script to
> rebuild all the packages that require mono.
>
> -Thanks.
> --

​With mono-2.x not able to build in Fedora 22, and zero mono-based
applications on the critical path (that is, none are required for any given
spin), could mono 4 be pushed out to F22 in updates along with working
builds of all the mono-dependent packages? I'd rather not see Fedora 22 be
without any mono support for the entirety of its life cycle...