[Base] Fedora Engineering update

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 18 14:48:08 UTC 2015

Hi Base WG,

As part of the on-going Council updates, I'm organizing a Fedora
Engineering update.  This includes the various WGs, rel-eng,
infrastructure, and a few others.  The idea behind this is to give a
brief update of the work your group is doing towards the F23 and F24
releases.  Think of this as a 5-10 minute "lightning talk" of the
highlights you want to see in those releases.

The meeting is July 7th.  It would be excellent if you could have a
volunteer present the update for your group and stay around to answer
any questions.  Worst case, please gather the information and send it
to me and I can do the overview, but representation from the group is
clearly preferred.

If you have questions, please let me know.  The idea and format are
somewhat new, so we'll work through this as best we can.

josh