Heads-up: icedtea-web in comps

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Wed May 20 18:15:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've removed icedtea-web from the firefox group in comps for F23 (not
F22). If icedtea-web is installed by default in your spin and you want
to keep it in F23, please add it into your spin's group. This is so
that we can keep the firefox group as optional in the gnome-desktop-
environment category without pulling in yucky icedtea-web
automatically.

Note: There should be no user-facing change except when performing a
netinstall and selecting GNOME Desktop Environment. Fedora Workstation
already did not include icedtea-web.

Michael