Getting changes from new RC builds to previous ones

Sumit Bhardwaj sumitkbhardwaj at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:25:34 UTC 2015

Hey Parag / Everybody,

RC3 has also been released however, I haven't got a single update yet
post installation of RC1. If I am not wrong, TC and RC builds are
composed from Fedora stable repo. So if packages are being added to this
repo before composing the RC builds, how come these updates are not
getting pushed to me? Just curious.

Regards,
Sumit Bhardwaj