Minutes from Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-05-21)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Fri May 22 14:30:15 UTC 2015

#fedora-meeting-2: Env and Stacks (2015-05-21)

Meeting started by hhorak at 12:03:27 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-05-21/env-and-stacks.2015-05-21-12.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (hhorak, 12:03:51)

* Follow-ups, if any progress has been made  (hhorak, 12:05:29)
   * as for docker images and dockerfiles, I already mentioned it, but
     would like to do it again :) there are interesting discussions
     taking place under https://github.com/sclorg/rhscl2dockerfile/ where
     we try to define nice images for rhscl, but the same API we'd like
     to move also into Fedora-dockerfiles very soon... praiskup already
     started with postgres..  (hhorak, 12:07:48)
   * Scott said that he can approve as a co-maintainer anyone who can
     help him with updating docker files to the latest one  (hhorak,
     12:08:15)
   * LINK:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/env-and-stacks/2015-May/000789.html
     (phracek, 12:14:45)
   * LINK: https://github.com/sclorg/rhscl-dockerfiles   (hhorak,
     12:16:21)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/openshift/postgresql/blob/master/9.2/test/run
     (phracek, 12:21:01)

* Install only packages to prevent 3rd party app breakage (see ML for
   more info)  (phracek, 12:23:03)
   * LINK:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/env-and-stacks/2015-May/000787.html
     (phracek, 12:23:37)

* Council Engineering update (see ML for more info)  (phracek, 12:34:42)
   * LINK:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/env-and-stacks/2015-May/000786.html
     (phracek, 12:35:04)
   * Fedora Enginnering Update meeting is 7th July  (phracek, 12:36:44)

* https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/26 -- gathering feedback from
   users  (phracek, 12:38:48)
   * ACTION: langdon will create a new ticket with updates from
     https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/26  (phracek, 12:43:17)

* Env & Stacks Elections after F22  (phracek, 12:45:53)

* Open Floor  (phracek, 12:49:31)

Meeting ended at 12:51:56 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* langdon will create a new ticket with updates from
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/26

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* langdon
   * langdon will create a new ticket with updates from
     https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/26
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)