fedup for F23 and beyond

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 28 20:42:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 04:08:23PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> about how to provided some kind of API/ABI at the platform level that
> developers can depend on.  Your goal is nice, but we are nowhere near
> the point of actually doing what you just said.

Also, the release cycle is a reliable engine for press attention and
coverage. That shouldn't take precedence over good user experience, but
_does_ have value. We'd need to find a new way of generating at least
that much attention (or ideally, even more, of course).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>