Orphaning JBoss Tools package

Gerard Ryan galileo at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 1 15:56:15 UTC 2015

Hi devel list (and cc'ed eclipse-sig list),

I'm going to orphan the eclipse-jbosstools package in rawhide, as I'm no
longer able to give it the time that it needs. My understanding is that
if nobody takes it, it will be auto-retired after 6 weeks (please
correct me if I'm wrong here).

If you're interested in taking it & have any questions, I'm happy to
provide any input I can. I think ideally it would want more than one
active maintainer to get it into the shape that it needs to be (not all
features are currently packaged, and significant effort would be
required there).

Thanks,
Gerard.