Fedora 23 Final RC10 status is GO !

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sun Nov 1 17:06:54 UTC 2015

On Sex, 2015-10-30 at 17:47 +0100, Jan Kurik wrote:
> At the third round of Fedora 23 Final Go/No-Go Meeting, that just
> ends, has been Fedora 23 Final-RC10 declared as GOLD.
> GA of this release is planed on Tuesday 2015-Nov-03.

Today we got 531 updates for F23 , IMO, you should include it on Fedora
23 Final before GA , doesn't make sense (to me) after download an ISO
have 1/2 Giga of updates, but this happens since RedHad 9 at least .
IMO, testing team should respin ISO with updates and testing again .
I have some difficulty in following all development, fortunately Fedora
is always at great speed, but it is not easy to follow. And do more
tests we not lose anything, IMHO.

Thanks,

> Meeting details can be seen here:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-10-30/f23-final-go_no_go-meeting_3.2015-10-30-16.00.html
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-10-30/f23-final-go_no_go-meeting_3.2015-10-30-16.00.log.html
>
> Thanks everyone who participated on this release!
>

> Regards,
>
> Jan
>
> --
> Jan Kuřík
> Platform & Fedora Program Manager
> Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic

Sérgio M. B.