Self Introduction: Barry Scott

Barry Scott barry at barrys-emacs.org
Mon Nov 2 12:17:23 UTC 2015

I am the maintainer for a number of open sources projects:

	PyCXX - C++ interface to python
	PySVN - pythonic OO API to Subversion
	PySVN Workbench QUI interface to Subversion
	MEINC_Installer - allows python code to packaged into
                                   executable for for Windows and Linux

I have been in software development for a long time on many OS
(Fedora, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Windows and DEC-VMS) in a number
of languages (Python, C++, C, shell, Bliss32, Javascript).

I have worked on fixes for the Kernel, Xorg, Python, systemd,
KDE and KMyMoney.

I would like to see Workbench packaged for Fedora and I am
willing to be the Fedora Packager for Workbench.

Barry