Fedora Developer Portal - released !!!!

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 13:37:53 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

I am happy to announce that Fedora Developer Portal is released.
Official web address is http://developer.fedoraproject.org.
Official ticket on Fedora infrastructure is here [1]. Thanks to kevin
from Fedora Infrastructure team.
And Mairin Duffy for design the portal from scratch
Developing instance is located here [2].

*Fedora developer portal:*
The aim of the portal is to give an overview about important development
tools and projects in Fedora (like Docker, Vagrant, DevAssistant).
Focus is targeted on beginners, advanced users and developers.

*Who will use the portal?*
Fedora developer portal shows users how to develop on Fedora easily, and
of course introduces them to new projects and tools that are available
in Fedora.
Fedora users will have and overview about:
- new technologies
- available developer languages
- projects released in each Fedora release cycle
- import tools in Fedora (like Docker, Vagrant, DevAssistant, etc.)
- other tools which can be used for development

All portal is located on GitHub here [3].
Git repo with website, CSS and rest of stuff, is here [4].
Git repo for contents is here [5].

There were already several blog posts like [7][8].
I am glad to thank you also Adam Samalik, Josef Stribny for cooperation.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4876
[2] http://developer.fedorainfracloud.org/
[3] https://github.com/developer-portal/
[4] https://github.com/developer-portal/website