Elections - November 2015

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 10:29:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

as Fedora 23 has been successfully released, we are starting with
preparations for Elections. You can find schedule for these Elections
at [1].

Currently I am aware of the following teams we are going to organize
Elections for:

* FAmSCo (7 seats) - There were no Elections for more then a year, so
all mandates are already expired. We need to re-elect the whole
Ambassador team.
* Council (1 seat)
* FESCo (5 seats)
* Env & Stacks WG (4 seats)

I would like to ask whether there is any other team (working group)
which needs to have its members elected and wants to join this
Elections. If so, please let me know.

[1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-23/f-23-elections.html

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jan