Browser choice in live images

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Nov 6 21:20:30 UTC 2015

Two small corrections about Qupzilla:

I wrote:
> QtWebEngine is definitely the plan for F24. The most likely browser
> candidate (if Konqueror and/or Rekonq don't get a sudden revival of
> upstream activity) is probably Qupzilla, which already has experimental
> QtWebEngine support, and which has some amount of KDE integration. (It

As I pointed out elsewhere in the thread, QtWebEngine support is actually no
longer experimental, and the current versions are QtWebEngine-only.

> uses Qt, it should get KDE file dialogs through the KDE/Plasma Qt platform
> plugin, it explicitly supports KWallet through the QtKeychain
> abstraction.)

I checked the code and Qupzilla does not use the QtKeychain library, it has
its own plugin system for that, but yes, it supports both KWallet and
gnome-keyring.

        Kevin Kofler