Retire a package from Fedora i686 (not x86_64)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Nov 9 23:34:27 UTC 2015

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/thin-clients/education.html

> As for "wrong operating
> system", do you have any suggestions for a different distribution that
> is as up-to-date as Fedora that would work on these computers?

i don't get why i need the most up-to-date software when at the same
time i don't care about my hardware and run a P4 heater because that
indicates low requirements

about money: with the energy costs i saved going away from P4 computers
many years ago my current one is already paied

> I've always run Fedora on my servers as well

me too