C++11 enabling in F22?

Jonathan Wakely jwakely at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 16:33:23 UTC 2015

On 27/10/15 13:01 +0100, Marek Skalický wrote:
>On Mon, 2015-10-26 at 14:23 +0100, Tim Niemueller wrote:
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Cxx11AbiCompatibility
>>
>> I guess this is what is causing problems if mongo-cxx-driver and an
>> application using it do not use the same language version.
>>

>Does someone know it this could be a problem for F22?

Which part?

That page lists several things, many of which are not relevant for GCC
5.2, and many of which are very unliely to be a problem in practice.

This entire thread seems to be completely devoid of details, so it's
no wonder no-one gave a useful answer (although Tom Hughes is
completely correct in his statements about -std=c++11 being distinct
from the new ABI supported by GCC 5.2).